Electric Oven OV-E12/E24/E36 uses electricity for heating and is completely electrically controlled. Therefore, the temperature inside the cabinet is maintained relatively stable, easy to control the working process of the cabinet as well as product productivity.
- Fast heating thanks to the advanced heater
- The light bulb inside the cabinet to help observe the machine working process
- Easy to use, easy to clean. Compact size for convenient installation
- Full electrical control, reducing costs by up to 50%
- The insulation wall design helps to avoid heat loss to the outside
- The top/bottom heat can be individually adjusted, making it possible to bake a variety of cakes
- Wheel design for convenient movement
- Can work with high intensity for a long time
The electric toaster or toaster cabinet is designed and manufactured to meet the needs of baking bread, cakes, and similar foods. The mechanism of the electric oven is to convert electricity into heat, generate heat streams from the heater up to 12 bars. Equipped with high-grade insulation to help keep the temperature in the cabinet stable, heat is spread evenly. The highest baking temperature can be up to 400C.
A special feature of the toaster is that it has two separate heat sensors for the upper and lower floors, making the food preparation more diverse. The entire operation of the oven is controlled by a computer system. Just set the desired temperature and time, the cabinet will automatically work and heat steadily throughout the baking time.
TIP: Baking requires different tools to save effort and time. SGE recommends using the Powder Incubator to help reduce the normal incubation time from 4-5 hours to only 30 minutes.
The outstanding feature of the 100% electric toaster
Adjustable for both upper and lower side helps to keep the heat stably and evenly throughout the cabinet
Multi-point heating bar design to help heat spread evenly throughout the cabinet
Temperature can be set from 0-400oC. There is an automatic temperature control sensor
The working process of the machine is 100% closed for safety and hygiene
Made from high-quality stainless steel Food Grade Safety standards
A wide baking room can bake a lot of desserts at the same time
With cooling holes, making the machine not too hot while working
Instructions for using the toaster
1. Open the cupboard, place cookies or baked goods on a tray, and close the cupboard tightly
2. Turn the knob on the side of the cabinet to set the desired temperature (both top and bottom).
3. Set the baking time, then press the Start button to start working
4. When the time is up the machine will emit a tone. Press the Start button again to end the process
5. Open the cabinet, take out the finished product and let it cool to use
Technical specifications electric toaster
Single tray electric oven with 2 tray per floor
||Single-stage model (OV-E12)
||2-stage model (OV-E24)
||3-stage model (OV-E36)
||0 – 400 C°
||0 – 400 C°
||0 – 400 C°
|Stainless steel baking tray
Product warranty terms
- The warranty is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Warranty parts list
- Control monitor (monitor)
- The control circuit board (mainboard)
- Temperature sensor
- The warranty is valid only for defects resulting from a company’s fault. We will not warrant any damage caused by failure to follow the instructions in this manual, including falls, wear and tear from use.
- If modifications are found to be replaced on any part other than the original set of the product, the warranty will be void.
- If the machine is damaged and still within the terms of the warranty, the machine can be checked at Dealer Center by packaging the product carefully, including name, address, telephone number, and the cause or symptoms of the device. With a warranty card attached
*** Please note the shipping cost, Repair service fee, Or other expenses incurred will be borne by the buyer. The company will only be responsible for the cost of the spare parts mentioned above.
How to order?
Order direct from www.sgesg/com
Order from SGE Facebook inbox: www.facebook.com/sgesg
Order by phone at (+65) 88914519
Visit our showroom: 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building, #04-09. S347805 (by appointment only)
Spring Green Evolution Pte Ltd
Showroom: 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building, #04-09. S347805
Telephone: (+65) 88914519. WhatsApp: (+65) 91270278. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.