TVC (Product Introduction Video)
The length of the seal strip is up to 50 centimetres with a seal thickness of 8 mm.
Nitrogen compression system
Supports all types of plastic bag sealing to reduce the cost of buying bags by more than 50%.
Strong vacuum pump
Able to adjust the sealing and suction time. Easy to seal the 5 kg rice bags.
Tank to support water from excess water.
Larger, quicker vacuum suction blade.
WHY US? (How Good is Vacuum Sealer SGE)
- 1-year product warranty
- 7-day replacement warranty.
- An experienced team to look after and advise throughout the use.
- Technician team ready to support and solve any problem
- Stock spare parts to support your order anytime
- Nationwide delivery
- Product assessment before shipping.
Strong suction power (-0.8bar)
Compatible with both wet and dry materials
Compatible with a wide variety of vacuum bags
Adjustable sealing time and vacuum time according to your need.
Additional features: Nitrogen/CO2 injection
Thick sealing width at 8 mm
Continuous working for up to 3-4 hours (15 mins break)
Equipped with a foot pedal, giving more flexibly in operation
Long sealing line up to 50cm length
|Vacuum Sealer||Model VC99|
|Electricity supported||220V or general home lighting|
|Outer body size||67x44x56 Cm.|
|Air pressure||(-0.8 bar)|
|Supported bag sizes||50cm|
|Sealing strip thickness||8 mm|
HOW TO USE?
STEP BY STEP (Vacuum Sealing Procedures)
Sealing procedure Vacuum rice block
1. Prepare the sealed rice, insert it into the block, firmly hold it for 2-3 times.
2. Set the function by selecting the SET button to seal mode. After that, press the Vacuum button to release the vacuum valve.
3. Bring the inside of the bag to block the rice close to the inside of the bag so that the vacuum tongue is inside the bag as much as possible. After that, press the seal button.
4. Wait until the machine is finished working. We will get a bag of rice that is beautiful, tight, shaped.
Sealing procedure Nitrogenated Potato Wrap
1. Open nitrogen pressure Giving strength to 3 – 5 pounds (lb / in2) too much may cause the bag to break.
2. Set the function by pressing the set button inflate mode and Seal mode to suit the product.
3. When the vacuum suction tongue comes out Bring the mouth of the bag with the tongue inside the bag as much as possible. After that, press the seal button.
4. Wait until the machine finishes working and we will have a nice packaging of potato chips.
Next sealing procedure: Fish
1. Set the value of the Vacuum mode and the Seal mode to set the sealing time. After that, set the Count mode to adjust the number of bags that you wish to seal.
2. Select the Vacuum button to release the vacuum valve. Put the mouth of the bag under the suction strip. Press on the key to start.
3. The machine will continue to seal according to the amount set.
(Bags that can be used with a vacuum sealer VCC99)
- Vacuum Sealing
- Flat type vacuum seal bag
- Glass Bags
- Hot Bags
- Cool Bags
- Foil Bags
- Aluminum Bag
- Brown Craft Bag
- White Craft Bag
SAMPLES (Example of Vacuum Sealer)
Experiment on the sealing of dried bananas with a foil clear face foil. The banana flesh is attached to the foil.
Test the seal with 5 kg of rice blocks
Sealing a crunchy snack in a foil bag filled with nitrogen gas
Vacuum seal with mangoes in a clear foil face bag
- The size of the bag and the product inside the bag should be the same size. When the bag is too large and the blade suction is attached to the bag, causing suction. Suction is not as good as it should.
- Should clean the machine and water filter tank Every time after use Because if the machine is dirty, it may cause the circuit board to be shocked or something is clogged.
- The vacuum sealer VC99 can be used continuously. But should have some sleep In order to collect the heat from the seal strip And to preserve the machine for a long time.
- Should keep cleaning the seal strip To prevent the seal strip from burning Making it unable to seal the bag beautifully Or if the Teflon seal strip starts to burn, replace immediately.
- This model is a vacuum sealer. Not suitable for liquid sauce products or curry foods Dipping sauce too much.
- The vacuum pump oil should be changed every 3 months.
(Product Warranty Conditions)
Warranty for a new device from the date of purchase within 7 days if the device is defective under the conditions below. This warranty does not cover any products or parts. That has been damaged or damaged due to
1. There are abnormal conditions in the form of a broken, broken, chipped, bent, collapsed, deformed, cracked, pierced, missing part.
2. The product has been modified, or repaired by someone other than the company service center.
3. There is a condition that should not occur with normal use or incorrect storage, such as water stains, rust marks, moss, burns
4. Products have been used incorrectly or have incorrect storage. Or an accident with the product
5. Damage caused by connecting peripherals
6. Product damage due to external factors such as power failure, overload, lightning etc.
7. Damage caused by natural disasters
8. Damaged products resulting from neglect not to clean after use
– If the product is not within the warranty terms, the customer agrees to collect the spare parts and repair service without condition.
– This service can only be used for products under warranty.
– Not including repair service fees
Purchased products if damaged outside of the conditions, no return And the device has a full one-year warranty. If it is broken under the conditions, we will replace it immediately!!
HOW TO ORDER
Order direct from www.sgesg.com
Order from SGE Facebook inbox: www.facebook.com/sgesg
Order by phone at (+65) 88914519
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can this machine be used with products that have sauce/water?
– Can be used but should be cleaned after every use And be careful not to allow the sauce/water into the machine too much.
Can this machine be used with powdered products?
– Can be used but should be cleaned after every use to prevent debris clogging
Can this model be used continuously?
– Can be used continuously at a certain level But should rest the machine every 2-3 hours of operation
How long is the warranty? Have any spare parts changed? And which item is deteriorating quickly?
– We have a 1 year product warranty for this model. And change products within 7 days (product warranty details do not cover wear and tear such as seal strips, Teflon tires)
– Parts that wear out quickly are parts that require heat all the time, such as sealing strips, Teflon rubber bands.
Spring Green Evolution Pte Ltd
Showroom: 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building, #04-09. S347805
Telephone/WhatsApp: (+65) 88914519. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org