Drying machine removes moisture from the product. Use to dry dried fruit Baked dried meats, herbs, grains, dehydrated foods, and various food processing
The hot air dryer has been designed with the technology of the dehumidification of the raw materials. The machine works by using hot air caused by fan and electric heater, distribute air with appropriate temperature into the cabinet with the air distribution Allowing hot air to pass through the product thoroughly. Moreover, all circuits are controlled by a digital computer box via touch screen and temperature sensor to control the temperature inside the dryer to meet set temperature precisely.
TVC (Product introduction video)
REVIEW (Video tutorial)
The temperature range is 30-90 ° C.
TIPS: Drying using oven or hot air dryer. Then use a Vacuum sealer to preserve food quality for longer after processing
|Number of floors
|201 Stainless steel
|304 Stainless steel
|Power cord length
Tray dryer, which will put the raw materials on the tray, grill, or porous plate. And blowing the hot air parallel to the surface Hot air will pass between the layers of the raw material. Causing the raw material to gradually dry and because it uses hot air that is not high speed the raw material is still does not cause any vibration or shock. No damage from breakage (Be careful with fragile objects such as herbs)
The hot air stove uses electric system suitable for drying various raw materials.
Designed with modern designs with
The hot air dryer can produce a variety of drying products.
Use electric power system and propeller to let the hot air to dry, can heat up to 30-90 degrees
Heat-proof grips, no need to wear gloves to open.
- Produced from quality stainless steel grade 304, supporting the standard of FOOD GRADE and FDA (FDA).
- Controlled by 100% electrical system, more convenient and safer
- Provides consistent heat with an automatic temperature control system
- Save 50% more time than natural sunlight. Reduce work steps.
- Easy to use, works with the intelligent control sytem, can set the heat and baking time
- Easy to install, just plug in 220V home power (400W – 2000W)
- Save more energy with a control system that cuts off the heater (heater) every time when the temperature reaches as desired
- Installing insulation systems at the top of the machine to keep the internal temperature stable and save energy
- Strong, durable, designed according to standards.
- More confident with a full 1 year warranty.
- There are many sizes of hot air oven. Choose from 6 trays – 32 trays according to the needs of users.
- Magnetic door, easy to use, heat does not leak
- Tempered glass door. Strong and beautiful. Can also view the product without opening the cabinet.
TIPS: If you are looking for a hot air dryer with high production capacity, we recommend a hot air oven industrial model.
Or if you are looking for Tools to help store your raw materials. To be as fresh as new, highly recommended as a vacuum sealer
Our hot air dryers are available in many different selections.
HOW TO USE?
STEP BY STEP
1. Bring the object that needs baking Arranged on the grill slightly apart.
2. When the arrangement is complete, put the grill into the oven and close the door.
3. Turn on the device, set the time and temperature properly
4. When finished, remove the sieve from the oven.
- Plug the plug into the house power, turn on the switch on the back of the machine
- Place the product on the basket. Arrange them together so that there is space and rows.
- Put the tray into the oven. Lay flat on the floor And close the glass door
- Press the power button on the – to start using.
- Press the Timer button to adjust the time. To use in baking by pressing the + or – button to increase and reduce the time
- Set the temperature by pressing the Temp button to enter the command and press the + or – button to increase and decrease the temperature to match the raw materials.
- Wait until the baking time has expired. The device will sound an alarm when the timer expires.
- Open the cabinet to remove the product. Should be careful about the heat from the grill, should wear gloves or have heat protection equipment
- Take it out to rest to release heat from the product.
- Press the power button. The back and then unplug Completed
** When the device has a temperature of 90 degrees, the device will turn off automatically, so do not use more than the specified temperature To preserve the machine
** Always wipe and clean the machine after every use. In order to preserve the device for longer use
Before – after baking, the slices of the mushrooms that have been dried become more dry Clearly
Before – after baking the dragon fruit Is drying up Within a few minutes
Before-after baking the pineapple meat slices
Before-after baking the ripe mango slices Dry and sticky
(Product Warranty Conditions)
Warranty for a new device from the date of purchase is 1 year. This warranty does not cover any products or parts. That has been damaged or damaged due to
1. There are abnormal conditions in the form of a broken, broken, chipped, bent, collapsed, deformed, cracked, pierced, missing part.
2. The product has been modified, or repaired by someone other than the company service center.
3. There is a condition that should not occur with normal use or incorrect storage, such as water stains, rust marks, moss, burns
4. Products have been used incorrectly or have incorrect storage. Or an accident with the product
5. Damage caused by connecting peripherals
6. Product damage due to external factors such as power failure, overload, lightning etc.
7. Damage caused by natural disasters
8. Damaged products resulting from neglect not to clean after use
– If the product is not within the warranty terms, customer can send the machine to our service center to repair at a cost
HOW TO ORDER
Order direct from www.sgesg.com
Order from SGE Facebook inbox: www.facebook.com/sgesg
Order by phone at: (+65) 88914519
Spring Green Evolution Pte Ltd
Showroom: 34 Boon Leat Terrace, #02-01 Singapore 119866
Telephone/WhatsApp: (+65) 88914519. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org